Monday, April 11, 2016

11 - Reboot

A 24-year old girl without a regular job has a lot of free time. Thus, the rebirth of this blog.

I want to start things anew - I won't be divulging much information about my past and would just continuously move and write forward all my thoughts, inhibitions, anxieties and joys. I'll go to places and capture the best moments in my life and share them with you. 

A clean slate is what this is all about.

I will end this post with a quote from my childhood author, Lemony Snicket:



“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe that there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

4.08.16

No comments:

Post a Comment