Wednesday, May 18, 2016

16 - Old Notes

Back when I was 15, I created my first blog with the domain address: www.hrix.blogspot.com titled "moonless night". I met so many friends that I've never actually met; different race, different culture, different generations. Sadly, for unknown reasons, google deleted my account and I've never recovered its contents.

Earlier today, I came across my "Death Note"; something I was so fascinated with when I was young, and hola. It contains some of my writings when I was a teen. Let me share with you my old notes, words I've written in the middle of the class, words weaved inside my mind in random walks on the park.


(1) Quantum Principle

Applying the quantum principle of physics, the inner light transported me to the other side of the universe to fall endlessly for you.

(2) Heavenly Bodies

You are the sun in my horizon
the heavenly body that lights up my entity.

I am your moon -
I shine because you shine.

(3) Eternity

Until the day eternity meets its finality, I am for you.

(4) Big Bang Theory

Different veins and chemicals collided and exploded forming in it an existence that sustains my life

-You are that entity. My heart's sanctuary.

(5) Untitled

Trying to escape from the frigidity chaining me,
memories flashed back.

I've seen death the moment I chose my ambitions over my heart.



I am sure there were longer posts, and there were poems and stuff. But well, this is everything I've salvaged from my young heart.

Love,

Hrix


No comments:

Post a Comment